Moorish party nibbles
When entertaining friends, whatever the occasion; a book club, dinner party or celebration; you don’t want to miss the party because you’re stuck in the kitchen. Here’s some ideas for a simple ‘spread’ using our Moorish party nibbles.
Suggestions for a great spread of dips
- The best party spreads include a range of dippers and dips; to suit everyone’s tastes. Try serving with our flatbreads for something different. Perhaps include:
- Something a little crispy: big crisps, tortillas, toasted pitta, ciabatta or if you have time, try these delicious breadsticks.
- Crudites, the more varied and colourful the better. Sticks of young carrot, deliciously sweet romano Peppers, celery, cucumber. Try just steamed, young asparagus or even raw broccoli
- Olives and other preserved antipasti, such as artichoke
- A range of dips with different flavours and textures
- All flavours of Moorish are perfect for dipping.
Smokeyish (original smoked humous)
Zingyish (smoked humous with lemon & dill)
Devilish (smoked humous with chilli harissa)
Smoothish (babaganoush or aubergine smoked dip)
Garlicish (garlic and Sicilian lemon aioli)