Portobello Smokey Mushrooms with Humous and Feta
Perfect as a starter
4 large Portobello mushrooms
½ pot of Moorish Original Smoked Humous
52 g Feta cheese Olive oil
Heat the oven to 180°C
- Take the stems out of the mushrooms, wipe the tops lightly in olive oil.
- Divide the humous between the mushrooms, scatter the feta cheese on top.
- Place the mushrooms on an oiled baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with crusty bread and a green salad.
- The mushrooms are also delicious served as a burger in a ciabatta roll where the mushroom juices can soak into the bread